One Stop Shop – Supply, Install, On-going Service & Maintenance
My name is Gary De Boer and I established ATU Wastewater Systems to provide the highest level of sales and service in the industry. We are aligned with the Taylex Group as they have a long and proven history of excellent products and superior after-sales support.
I commenced my career in 2005, gaining extensive experience in all aspects of wastewater treatment systems before completing a tertiary qualification in Domestic Wastewater Management. The Environmental Health division of the WA (Department of Health) have since certified me as an “Authorised Person to Service Aerobic Treatment Units” after proving my competency in wastewater treatment servicing with them.
Our mission is to achieve the highest quality recycled wastewater from your system at all times.
We are a West Australian owned company and our values are simple:
• Integrity • Knowledge • Consideration
These values establish and maintain a great working relationship by:
• Dealing directly with the owner from day one. I am responsible for providing the knowledge based ideas and practical solutions to design the right wastewater treatment system for you.
• On-site consultation to ensure the right planning of your ATU installation and the irrigation/disposal area is customised to your requirements.
• Providing you with a fixed price quotation for everything including shire approvals, required to accomplish your recycled wastewater goals. There will be no hidden extras.
• Closely supervising the installations team to ensure peace of mind that the job is completed as we agreed.
• Giving you quality after sales service by providing quarterly servicing and remaining available to assist in the unlikely event of a call out.
Over the years we have seen this industry change considerably. Now, with a conscious direction to save and re-use our most valuable water sources, ATU Wastewater Systems and Taylex Tanks have been at the forefront of industry standards.